Ink + Emulsion Remover is formulated for dip tanks to remove ink and emulsion from screens in one simple step in only 3 to 5 minutes.
Formerly known as:
One Step Clear
- Formulated for Use in Dip Tanks
- Removes Plastisol, UV, and Water-Based Inks
- Can be Used as a Direct Apply
- Safe to Reclaim Wood, Aluminum, or Roller Frame Screens
Franmar’s revolutionary Ink + Emulsion Remover is formulated for dip tanks to remove ink and emulsion from screens in one simple step. Efficient, economical, and environmentally friendly, it removes traditional plastisols and UV inks after soaking for only 3 to 5 minutes. When the solution is ready to be replaced, Franmar’s Neutralizer is a great add in to neutralize the pH for safe drain disposal.
- Long-Lasting (up to 6 months)
- As Little as 5 Minute Soaking Time Needed
- Cleans 300-600 Screens Depending on Tank Size and Number of Screens Used
- Removes Any Type of Emulsion, Stencil, or Capillary Film