Murakami Mesh is well known by printers around the world as one of the best screen printing meshes available today.
- Maintains consistent mesh openings that aids in preventing spot moire
- Warp and weft threads are balanced to stretch equally during the print process
- Smartmesh reaches stable tension levels quickly and retains work hardened tension levels for the life of the screen.
- Smartmesh has memory, it resists both the initial pull of the squeegee as well as forces during the print stroke to preserve registration from the first print to the last
- On finer meshes, the thread surface is treated to help ink transfer to substrate instead of hanging up in the mesh, yielding a better reproduction of artwork