PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE CRATING/FREIGHT
Sabre AC / Electric Series
Workhorse is excited to introduce the latest from our stable of automatic presses. The new Sabre Series line has set the standard for high production and high quality at an affordable price. Workhorse combines their 30 year history of quality products, services and resources with some of the latest in screen printing technologies. These technologies include a revolutionary patent pending indexing system and a never before seen touch screen control panel offering unmatched functionality. The Sabre is available in 6, 8 and 10 color configurations. All models feature our patented flashback capabilities, a pivoting control panel with touch-screen display, micro-registration, independent floodbar and squeegee pressure adjustments, quick release pallets with a standard 20X20” (51CM X 51CM) image area.
- CLOCKWISE OR COUNTERCLOCKWISE CAROUSEL INDEXER
- CENTRAL OFF-CONTACT
- UL AND CE APPROVED COMPONENTS
- TOOL FREE QUICK RELEASE PALLET SYSTEM
- FRONT AND REAR STROKE LENGTH ADJUSTMENTS
- Countdown program indicates when operator-set index count has been reached
- Independent print-start/print-finish setting automatically activates and stops printheads at the beginning and end of production runs
- Multiple (1-9) print stroke capability
- Multi-print in the up position
- Onboard self-diagnostics
- Pivoting control panel with touch-screen display
- Real-time production data
FOOT PEDAL CONTROL
- Allows indexing of the press using a foot pedal
- Skip-Shirt foot pedal feature allows operators to avoid printing empty pallets
- Compatible with most Pin registration systems
- Enhanced front micro-registration adjustments with visual guides.
- Patent Pending AC / Electric Indexer
- Precision Indexing, faster speeds
- Zero Delay Double indexing
- Multiple Station Indexing
- Plug N Go Flash Capabilites
- Independent print/flood speed controls, on each printhead
- AC / Electric driven printhead
SCREEN CLAMPS & HOLDERS
- Adjustable front and rear clamps accommodate a wide variety of screen size
- Uses a full length clamping bar instead of cylinder feet
- Angle, pressure, and speed adjustments are independently set (tool-free)
- Front or rear print carriage stop position allows operator to leave screens clear or flooded (great for water-based inks)
- Squeegee/floodbar clamps
- Automatically prints and flashes the same screen allowing for multiple operations to be performed at a single printing station. Independently tested to be 10-20% faster than revolving programs.
WARRANTY, SERVICE & SUPPORT
- Two-year limited warranty
- Parts & supplies are available online
Sabre’s intuitive home screen presents all data in the universal languages of color and shape.
In a glance, the operator can know the status of the machine; which heads are on/off, current production rates, mode of operation,
flash status, flash location, and bottleneck location. It is also the access point for the main menus
|Knowing where each garment is in process is a very helpful tool for operators. It is even more beneficial when incorporated into our Rapid Return. As soon as the last head has printed the last shirt, the machine eliminates the lifting cycle to save time and cycle the machine down more efficiently.|
|The Print Options menu is accessed by touching the respective pallet on the machine. This menu gives the operator access to every adjustment on the print head, including direction of print, type of ink, number of strokes, on/off, shirt present, and flash times.|
The Base Options menu is accessed by touching the gears in the center of the machine. This menu allows the operator to adjust the specialty ink modes, the number of indexes per cycle, and direction of index. It also has sub menus for timers and troubleshooting.
|Troubleshooting is breeze on the Sabre. The troubleshooting screen is a single point to access all input/output data on the machine. Optional software will allow Workhorse Products to connect to your machine for remote diagnosis.|
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Sabre's Advanced Technology
This video shows a few of the functions and the ease of use fo...
A run through on the new Sabre feature, Orbital Mode. Now the ...
Sabre Automatic Introduction
The Sabre-series automatic press has set the standard for high...
Owner's Portal Demo
This video shows one of the many free features of the Workhors...